download our booking form
Payment by BACS is our preferred choice:
Jim Sutherland, nineonesix – guiding
Sort code: 40-22-66
Account no: 20019615
scroll down for more useful links
Activity Prices and Ratios
For all mountaineering & climbing instruction and guiding we now have a flat rate of £220 per day per Mountaineering Instructor/Leader. For mountain bike coaching and guiding we have a base rate of £160 per person per day per Mountain Bike Leader.
Ratios and maximum group sizes:
- Hill walking, winter skills and mountain biking 1:6 maximum.
- Winter mountaineering 1:4 maximum.
- Scrambling 1:3 maximum.
- Summer & Winter climbing 1:2 maximum.
- Mountain biking 1:4 maximum
For example one day guided winter climbing for two clients would cost £110 each or winter skills for a group of five would cost £44 each.
If your group size, or activity is not shown above please get in touch to discuss your needs, or the possibility of a reduced rate.
Cuillin Ridge Traverse, snow holing or overnight expeditions: £50 surcharge per person per day.
Equipment hire prices:
- mountaineering ice axe £3 per day/£6 for three days
- crampons £5 per day/£10 for three days
- technical ice tools £7 per day/£14 for three days
- helmet & harness no charge.